jeudi 29 avril 2010

Phronèsis - Welcome to my dream/my nightmare become yours (2003)


This is the second Phronèsis demo. I have a special thought for my friend Patrick SIMOES (alias VARDHLOKR-see picture) who wrote the lyrics & had participated on vocal for this album. Unfortunatly, Patrick passed away 4 years ago. He was a very good friend & added a lot of ideas & arrangements in the Phronèsis project.


Tracklist is :


Phronèsis - 01 - idem.mp3
Phronèsis - 02 - asleep robots with skeletons made of wr.mp3
Phronèsis - 03 - the subterranean nation.mp3
Phronèsis - 04 - join the V.I.T.R.I.O.L agency.mp3
Phronèsis - 05 - becoming peter caroll's alice.mp3
Phronèsis - 06 - the book of flesh.mp3
Phronèsis - 07 - omni directional radiance.mp3
Phronèsis - 08 - the fairy dressed in rags.mp3
Phronèsis - 09 - matter and terror.mp3
Phronèsis - 10 - thou shalt not pity.mp3
Phronèsis - 11 - tremble o phtisic youth.mp3





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire